An average week: Tuesday

Hi friends! I’m tracking how I spend my time this week. If you’re interested, see why and read the first post here.

So, wow. Yesterday was a busy one. Let’s get down to business.

7:30am – 9:00am Sleep in this morning! Had a work event in the evening so I decided to use up a bit of that lieu time and take an extra couple of hours at home. It was such a nice change to be at home when it’s light! Usually that’s only on weekends. Wrote a blog post, had some coffee. Lovely.
10:00am – 1:00pm Breakfast (peaches with the blueberries this morning) and work.
1:00pm – 2:00pm Lunch. Had a mishmash of items in the fridge: a hardboiled egg, carrots, low-cal cup of chicken noodle soup and a piece of Stonemill bread with organic peanut butter from the Bulk Barn. That peanut butter is so good that I’ve actually eaten it out of the container with a spoon. (One time… I swear.)
2:00pm – 5:00pm Work. Snowy afternoon.

5:30pm – 7:30pm Arrive at the Glenn Gould studio for the launch of Visions: The Complete Books of Rhapsodies and Fantasias that I produced. Emma and I stashed our stuff in a dressing room backstage and before leaving to set up, we obviously took a selfie.

7:30pm – 10:30pm Launch and lobby reception afterwards. We sold a good number of CDs, which was great, and Christina (pianist) and Constantine (composer) were signing copies left, right and centre. They were real stars! (I’m with Christina below.)

10:45pm – 12:45am Went to meet up with my friend Jeremy. He’s staying at our place this week as he’s in town taking some dance classes before heading out to Niagara on the Lake to start rehearsing for his roll in Guys and Dolls at the Shaw Festival! He had just seen two of our old friends from McGill in a musical so we all met up for a drink a the Duke of York. Should have headed home cause I was completely wiped (and starting to feel that all too familiar tickle at the back of my throat…) but some other friends from McGill were there too and it was really nice to see them and catch up.
1:00am Downed some Neo Citran just in case and went straight to bed.

Still feeling that a sore throat/cold might be coming on but fingers crossed I can power through. Another work event tonight (Wednesday) and Friday night! Gotta stay healthy.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s